ALL INCLUSIVE RATES
Include in our rates is all lodging accommodations; twice-daily housekeeping and all in-room luxury amenities. Daily coffee & tea bar, breakfast, lunch, hors d’oeuvres and dinner. Unlimited soft drinks and assorted beverages and snacks. On-ranch, guided activities including all gear and equipment (Spring/Fall: 1 activity per person/per day Summer: 2 activities per person/per day)
*All accommodation rates are subject to an 18% ranch fee (see below) and Colorado taxes.
*All on ranch activities available throughout our season dependent but may be restricted due to weather conditions.
3:00PM or later
We require a 50% deposit of your total reservation payment upon booking. This includes the 18% ranch fee and Colorado taxes. A second deposit, the remaining balance, is due 90 days prior to your arrival. For reservations placed 90 days or less prior to arrival, the full amount of reservation is due at time of booking.
Due to our intimate size and remote location, cancellations can significantly affect us. As a result, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy. Please note: There are no exceptions to our cancellation policy, whether it be for reasons of illness, family emergency, travel or weather difficulties. We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance.
Cancellation notification must occur at least 91 days prior to your arrival date to receive refunded payment. A 10% fee of your total reservation amount will be non-refundable. Cancellation notifications occurring 90 days or less of arrival are not eligible for a refund. Your deposit may be applied as a credit for future reservation within one calendar year. Current rates and restrictions apply at time of rebooking. No credit will be allowed for absences during your reserved stay or for early departures.
Room rates are subject to a 6.9% lodging tax & Colorado Sales tax (only applied to the lodging portion of the base rate) and a 4.9% food and beverage tax (only applied to food and beverage portion of the base rate). Services & activities do not incur a sales tax and therefore a portion of the all-inclusive rates is not taxed.
THE RANCH FEE
- It allows us the ability to compensate our employees a fair working wage up front (the history of ranches was that employees worked for minimal wages and relied solely on tipped wages from guests, we believe that having a fair working wage upfront encourages them to provide the level of service that we want them to be extending to guests and in our experience we have seen this from them as well. Our staff is dedicated to ensuring that you have a memorable vacation experience at Smith Fork Ranch. While all staff members are well compensated, please note that our pricing/ranch fee does not include gratuities. Staff gratuities are much appreciated for exemplary service, but never expected.
- It also covers services & entertainment provided throughout your stay along with the use of all ranch amenities & facilities outside of the guided activities each day.
- It consists of ranch-wide Wi-Fi, Newspapers & Magazines, and use of equipment (such as fly fishing gear at any hour of the day, so you are able to use before and after scheduled ranch activities. Get up with the sun and head down to the river/pond for an early morning fishing excursion.)
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff is happy to make additional Colorado adventure and relaxation opportunities available to our guests. Some of the items and services not included in the All-inclusive Rate and Service Charge are:
- Smith Fork Ranch Spa services and treatments*
- Apparel and goods for sale in the Round-Up or Gallery**
- Alcohol purchases from the bar**
- Off-ranch activities (e.g. float fishing trips, rafting trips, stand-up paddle boarding, glass blowing, helicopter tours)***
- Colorado Fish, Wildlife & Parks Licenses**
- Round-trip airport ground transfers to and from Montrose, Grand Junction and Aspen Regional**
*Services at the Smith Fork Ranch Spa do not incur Sales Tax, however, for your convince a 15% gratuity for Spa Services will be reflected on your final bill and distributed to your spa technician by Smith Fork Ranch.
**All incidentals will be charged the appropriate Colorado State Sales Tax and will be reflected on your final bill.
***Some incidentals are charged by our third-party vendors.
To request a reservation visit us here, or call us at 970-921-3454 to book your reservation now.