Please read the following reservation and cancellation policies carefully before booking your stay.
- 50% deposit is required to confirm reservations
- The Full Balance of reservation is due 30 days prior to arrival
- For reservations placed 30 days or less prior to arrival, Full Balance of reservation is due at time of booking
- We accept personal checks, travelers checks, Visa, Mastercard and American Express
- Colorado Sales & Lodging tax of 6.8% will be added to your reservation balance.
- Total does not include any incidental charges(alcohol, retail, contracted services, etc) incurred throughout your stay. All incidentals will be charged the appropriate Sales Tax.
3:00PM or later
Due to our intimate size and remote location, cancellations can significantly affect us. As a result, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy. If for any reason you must cancel your reservation, we will gladly return your deposit less 10% of the total cost of the reservation so long as your cancellation is made in writing 31 days or more prior to arrival. No refund is available for cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival. Please note: There are no exceptions to our cancellation policy, whether it be for reasons of illness, family emergency, travel or weather difficulties. We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance.
Please contact us with any questions.