Please read the following reservation and cancellation policies carefully before booking your stay.
- 50% deposit is required to confirm reservations
- Balance of reservation is due 90 days prior to arrival
- For reservations placed less than 90 days prior to arrival, full amount of reservation is due at time of booking
- We accept personal checks, travelers checks, Visa, Mastercard and American Express
- Sales tax and 18% ranch fee will be added to your final bill
3:00PM or later
Due to our intimate size and remote location, cancellations can significantly affect us. As a result, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy. If for any reason you must cancel your reservation, we will gladly return your deposit less 10% of the total cost of the reservation so long as your cancellation is made in writing 90 days or more prior to arrival. No refund is available for cancellations less than 90 days prior to arrival. Your deposit will be applied as a credit for another time. Current rates and restrictions apply at time of re-booking. No credit will be allowed for absences during your reserved stay or for early departures. Please note: There are no exceptions to our cancellation policy, whether it be for reasons of illness, family emergency, travel or weather difficulties. We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance.
Please contact us with any questions.